5.19.2008

Wedding Seeing Sideways Style

For the past 4 days I have been in Chicago visiting. First night I went to help some friends’ setup at a convention. However, the next three days were all about a wedding. My buddy Matt was getting married and I was an usher for him. It was a blast and I had a great time. I would be willing to say that it was the best wedding I have gone to yet.

On the first night staying in Chicago, I was thinking about what we were saying in my Seeing Sideways class. We talked about time and how we use it. So for my project I wanted to show how I spent 24 hours of my life in a minute of video. I also messed with the time inside of the video. Not only are you seeing a whole day go by, but you’re seeing it at different moments in time.

1 for 24



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home