5.22.2008

Bliss: Seeing Sideways

Yesterday, for my seeing sideways class, I was to do something fun (or blissful). I decided that, since my buddy was in town, we should go to dinner. We ended up getting four people to come out and eat with use.

Excited to Go Eat

After dinner we went to one place that I go to relax and have fun…Starbucks.

At Starbucks with a Barista

I went over to my buddy Jay’s house and listened to a new song his working on. I spent the rest of the time playing video games with him. We played Super Smash Bro. on the Wii. I love playing as Kirby or Pikachu.

Buddy Jay and I At the Restaurant

I ended up going home and falling asleep. I was really tired after all my fun.


Sad That My Bliss Was Done

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

SO MUCH FUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!

May 22, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Genesis8 said...

No it wasn't. I don't find it funny. IT WAS TOO HOT!!!

May 23, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Brian Phillips said...

hey man, trying to get a hold of the monkey song. I misplaced it. hit me up

June 23, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home