5.22.2008

Some Fun 001

I haven’t done a blog that was just videos and stuff that is fun for me. I would like to share some things that I like.

SNL shorts are so funny.

SNL – People Getting Punched Right before Eating


I love how random and funny it is.

SNL – Dear Sister


I laughed so hard the first time I saw this. Also, the song playing is Imogen Heap called Hide and Seek. She has a great voice.

Every time I think about Imogen Heap, I get started thinking about Jem.

Jem – They


Not only does she have an amazing voice, but she’s really hot.

Kristin Chenoweth is really funny to me. She always makes me laugh. She also has an wonderful voice. By the way, you can replace the name Taylor with Colin.

Taylor the Latte Boy


However, Natalie Portman knows how to win my heart with an amazing rap. :-)

SNL – Natalie Raps


Zack Galifianakis is so funny. I can’t help but share this music video.

Can’t Tell Me Nothin’


Well that’s it for now. We’ll have some fun later.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home