6.02.2008

Crane: Seeing Sideways

While in my Seeing Sideways class we were given a piece of paper to do something with it. I make cranes, so I made a crane and showed you how to do it.

Me Folding the Crane

Final Crane Shot

It’s an old Japanese legend that if you fold a thousand cranes you will be granted a wish by a crane. I’ve done it before. I will fold thousand cranes and give it to someone, so they can have the wish I have made for them. Even if you don’t believe in it or not it’s just a lot of fun to do for someone you care about.

My buddy Jay has made a cool video with a group at Boston University called "The Cranemaker".


2 Comments:

Blogger cfshine said...

That video is really good!

June 2, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

This is an awesome blog entry. And thanks for the plug!

June 3, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home