6.16.2008

Helping Out Seeing Sideways

I think the best way to help this world and others is with knowledge. We can do stuff not to only help others, but help ourselves. I'm not going to start listing them out to you, but I will list things that I want to do personally to start helping out.

-Ride a bike, skateboard, or walk more
-Help my friends and family out with the little things (because the little things can add up)
-Keep track of what I need and cut out the extras
-Volunteer more
-Be more Green

There is a lot more that I can do to make a difference. Maybe next time. Here is a cool video that I thought fit with what we were trying to get from this.

1 Comments:

Blogger spyroterra said...

That is perfect! And the typography is tres cool!

June 16, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home